The standard evangelism group for universial access and trust of web in Korea
- Web Accessibility and Yahoo!’s efforts (Jinsoo Kim, Yahoo! Korea)
- Internet Uses of Blind People (Jungho Kim, Xvision Tech.)
- Examples and Standards (Prof. Seokil Kim, Chungbuk National Univ.)
- Considerations along the site production (Woncheol Shin, Cake Soft)
- (1) Recognitional Alternatives (Junho Hyun, KADO)
- (2) Operable Convenience (Hoon Cho, Daum Commerce)
- (3) Understandable Contents and Controls (Greg Shin, LG Electornics)
- (4) Advanced Technology (Hyeonseok Shin, Cidow)
All lecture notes are provided by PDF files. Some of contents contain korean language, but you can understand contents in general.
The Web Standards Korea is the standard evangelism group for universal access and trust of web in Korea. We engage various evangelism activities including community, education, documentation, lecture and governmental relationship for standard issues.